[chaoscope] Re: The 4th Re: DevArt and art communities

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 21:48:04 EDT

> You know what would be really nice?  An advanced tutorial for chaoscope
> like how to make your own gradients and stuff.  Like all compiled into
> one thing.  Or maybe there already is.  Does anyone have a link?

I know theres a method for making your gradients via txt editor, but i've
never used it and thus don't remember.
There are various .map tools, makemap and apomap are rather prevelent, and
tutorials for using those scattered about....
you're making me think about an advanced tut for how gradients affect the
looks of the attractor, which i know there's a basic one on the chaoscope.org
page somewhere

chaoscopers intends to gather a small dirrectory of links to such place, but
right now i thnk we only have a few such. a partial makemap tut...at least one
on post-render photoshopping, and a help file for language difficulties

~kaze