[chaoscope] Print Res Renders

  • From: "John Seymour" <onepixeldeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:17:26 -0000

Hi All

My first post on this mailing list. In reply to Ian Mckee's question, larger
files can be rendered in Chaoscope - admittedly not very easily since the
window you work in doesn't have zoom capability.

I just create a new document at the required size, import the attractor file
and then try to rotate the attractor the best I can till it looks correct -
bearing in mind that depending on the size of document you've choosen, depends
on just how much of the window you can physically see at any one time to enable
you to position properly. This can take a while to get right, as basically your
working blind....almost.

Anyway below is a link to my version of Sous La Parabole (one of the programs
example files) - it is 5000 x 3000 .JPG file zipped up. It doesn't look exactly
the same as the original as I couldn't orient the attractor correctly.

Be aware that this file is approx 7.7 MB in size - also there is no post work
or resizing up in Photoshop at all - this is straight out of Chaoscope at the
size you see.

http://www.pixeldude.co.uk/renders/SousLaParabole.zip

Let me know what you think....

Best Regards