[chaoscope] Re: New mailing-list dedicated to Chaoscope images

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:41:54 EDT

sounds like a wonderfull idea. I know i've submitted images in the past, but
when you do the listing up could you leave me off that one? if i get bored
there will always be the history files kept on the chaoscope webpage ^ .^

> (François being an exception, he's got a
> 14Kb modem and he runs Windows 3.1).

hey! i have a computer with win3.1 on it! For the longest time it was the
computer in my room (taking up a third of my desk) while win98 was the main
houshold computer.
of course now this XP thing is the houshold and i use what isn't screwy of
the 98 (read as: MS Word and card games) for my own use. But i still love
seeing
the expressions of people at school when i tell them i have a box with 3.1
working on it, where you can still exit out of windows into plain old dos, and
have a Panasonic KX-P1124 printer that would probably still screem out a few
pages of ink if i bothered to hook it up ^ _^

don't mind me. i tease dad about not being able to set the VCR
~Kaze