[chaoscope] New mailing-list dedicated to Chaoscope images

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:57:45 +0100

Hi,

It has come to light that some subscribers are more interested in development updates, bugs reports and other discussion topics than anything else (understand "images"). This makes sense considering some of you still use a 56Kb connection or have limited email storage space. (François being an exception, he's got a 14Kb modem and he runs Windows 3.1).

Therefore, I will create a new mailing list dedicated to Chaoscope art. I can automatically subscribe all those who've posted images here already and those who want to join in.

I'll set the post size limit to 20Kb for this list (chaoscope) and will set the new mailing-list size limit to 300Kb. This will happen some time this week (hopefully).

I'd be grateful if any of you had suggestions or comments to make on the matter.

Nicolas Desprez