[chaoscope] Re: New gallery and one animation

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:57:53 +0100

Wow. That are some amazing new images.
I would like to know what kind of attractor you have used for 28-11-2006-03.
Metal Chaud looks great too.

Oh man, you have such a talent coming up with images that are unusual. Some of
them I can't even make out what type attractor they are. What on earth is
Zen_panorama? And 28-11-2006-03 (you do need some work coming up with good
titles though)? I love your top-down Icon renders. Can you send me your
parameters?

----- Original Message ----- From: Axone Man To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:21 PM
  Subject: [chaoscope] New gallery and one animation

  Hi everybody

  I made a new anim available here:
  http://axoneman.com/Ani4Chaoscope/Unrav_transpDVDxvid8.avi
It's an Unravel rendered in plasma mode, Xvid codec, 15 sec, 720x 576 pixels, 2.02 Mo

  A new gallery is also opened, available here:
  http://axoneman.com/images/fractals2/thumb.html

The old gallery will be deleted soon. New parameters will be available soon too, just time to clean the HD.

Nice to see you here Charles, I know you like beautiful things, with Chaoscope you'll be fine ! ;-) Richard, I like your Julias, they seem like "neon" but I can't read the first anim :-(. I get an error message "error 128", it seems it can't read 000001.bmp (?). Tried with VLC mediaplayer and QuickTimePlayer.

  Have FUN !!!
  François
  Axone Man