[chaoscope] New gallery and one animation

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 04:21:53 +0100

Hi everybody

I made a new anim available here:
http://axoneman.com/Ani4Chaoscope/Unrav_transpDVDxvid8.avi
It's an Unravel rendered in plasma mode, Xvid codec, 15 sec, 720x 576 pixels, 2.02 Mo

A new gallery is also opened, available here:
http://axoneman.com/images/fractals2/thumb.html

The old gallery will be deleted soon. New parameters will be available soon too, just time to clean the HD.

Nice to see you here Charles, I know you like beautiful things, with Chaoscope you'll be fine ! ;-) Richard, I like your Julias, they seem like "neon" but I can't read the first anim :-(. I get an error message "error 128", it seems it can't read 000001.bmp (?). Tried with VLC mediaplayer and QuickTimePlayer.

Have FUN !!!
François
Axone Man