[chaoscope] New Online Attractors Available

  • From: Daniel Eaton <danieleaton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 01:13:50 -0400

Hey guys. I am very new at this, but have decided to share all the
attractors that I have generated so far in case anyone wants them. They can
be found at http://www.palmpage.com/chaos/. I also include a few that I
found online somewhere (I forget where or who made them), but most are
created with an automated script that I created that allows me to generate X
number of samples to look at whenever I return to the computer. I delete the
ones I don't like, tweak the ones I do, and save the output into a file that
I can create the thumbnails out of. It is not really as hard as it sounds.
Anyway, the whole site with the thumbnails and 80 or so attractors is only
100k or so. Hope y'all enjoy them, and visit often as I will be creating a
lot more. If you have any that you would like to include, send them my way
and I will add them to the collection. You can also check out my starting
collection at http://djeaton3162.deviantart.com/gallery/.
Daniel