[chaoscope] Re: non-devart hosting

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:47:42 EDT

> Thanks! *gobbles up links* *belch* And as for the rendering you posted, it
> rox! Perhaps you could find another cool spot to post? Or is that our job
> now?

actually, i do have one or two new ones, where i accidentally set 'R' (i
think..the bottom one) to 1000 something something something
but i havn't posted those yet

> A nice job and I'll be sure to play around with the parameter file :-D

good, that's what it's there for :D

to the rest, i seem to remember something a while back about images being
given their own list, since at the time we were sharing so many the servers
weren't liking us.
is that still in existence? at the time i hadn't been sharing anything, so i
didn't volunteer for auto sign-up

~kaze