[chaoscope] Feature - Equations: User created equations?

  • From: "James Skemp" <jamesrskemp@xxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:28:01 -0600

Hi list.

 I haven't heard anything from the list, even though I've been on for a
 bit, so I thought I would take this chance to email the list and ask a
 question regarding a feature, as well as regarding the current Chaoscope
 equations.

 I'm interested in the mathematical aspect of the Chaoscope
 formulas/equations (probably because of Fractal Explorer).  Being able
 to see the equations used is extremely interesting, for me, and is
 somewhat inspiring.  Is there any chance users will be able to create
 their own equations for Chaoscope (even if it is far down the line)?

 Thanks for any comments :)

~James
--
  James Skemp