[chadfree] Re: test

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:59:36 -0500

Oh..I wonder who owns the group now then.  Maybe Gman still owns it but just
isn't active anymore?  I don't know.

I do know I left that group becuz one of the other moderators was giving me
MAJOR crap...she absolutely hated me....and recently David Weaver (who is
also in that group) wrote to me and told me that Gman had left and the
moderator who was giving me crap had died (how weird is that?)

Anyway...I decided not to go back anyway LOL

Linda F. Johnson, M.A., MOS
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
Free e-Books, Newsletter, and tutorials