[chadfree] Re: test

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:56:25 -0800

Hi Eric,
I think at one time you gave us 2 addresses, is it possible that you are
receiving in 2 addresses?

Mike

On 24/01/2004 at 10:44 AM Eric Skeen wrote:

Hi Mike,

I'm wondering why I receive all the posts from CHADFREE in duplicate,
both times in my normal Inbox? My normal CHAD posts (those sent to the
YH group) are fine, but these are all duplicated. Any ideas?

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~