[chadfree] Re: Rene...definition of dependable (was

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:51:16 -0500

I agree.  I'd never say anything about it unless it was so bad that it
can't be understood.  I try not to stress out over anything.  Between my
kids and some of our customers, I have an ample supply of stress and need
no more.

On 4/21/2004 at 6:47 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Rich
Hutchinson was rumoured to have uttered....