[chadfree] Re: Rene...definition of dependable (was

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:25:46 -0500

I don't know much about Danish, but I think you'd find that, for *some*
whose second language is English, it is *anything* but a walk in the park.
I know, in particular, that many Asians have a very rough time with it.  I
think you'll also find that simply having a large vocabulary might help
immensely, but you'll also find that it doesn't guarantee success as so
many words here can change meanings greatly in the context of the sentence.

I'm very glad that the transition has been easier for you than others I've
talked to.

On 4/24/2004 at 4:38 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as -{ Rene
Brehmer }- was rumoured to have uttered....