[chadfree] Re: Rene...definition of dependable (was

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:23:20 -0500

English is a very difficult language.  I think that it can be perfected,
but never mastered.  The difficulty of the language itself is made even
more so by the fact that it evolves constantly and borrows from other
languages as well.  Today's slang will be listed in the dictionary ten
years from now as acceptable usage, even though in its current use may be
somewhat incorrect or bastardized.  Those who can figure it out can do some
wonderful things with it, though.

Thank you both for the kind words.

On 4/22/2004 at 6:50 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as -{ Rene
Brehmer }- was rumoured to have uttered....