[chadfree] Re: Mails way out of order...

  • From: Rich Hutchinson <richhutch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:16:33 -0400

Eeew :)
I used OE for a bit and the two of us never hit it off. Same with
Outlook98, which we use at work (those who haven't had their computers
upgraded). Luckily I just got upgraded and now am on Outlook2k3 over there.
Still getting used to it, but so far it doesn't stink.

I've used Eudora since version 3. The basics of how it works is remarkably
similar on the newer versions; both a good and bad thing.

Rich

At 03:05 AM 4/21/2004, FreeLists Mailing List Manager sent the following
into cyberspace:
>Subject: [chadfree] Re: Mails way out of order...
>Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:53:46 -0400
>
>Rene
>Some man called Bill Gates made a program that will do all of that. It's
>called Outlook Express. Please don't say it, I have used OE from the get go
>and have never had a virus.
>Ross

"Work hard~Rock Hard~Eat Hard~Sleep Hard~Grow Big~
Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em" - The Webb Wilder Credo
~~
Richweb: http://richweb.allpar.net Music, Mopars and More

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx