[chadfree] Re: Mails way out of order...

  • From: "Ross" <ross72003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:04:12 -0400

Rene wrote MS don't care about their customers,

Rene

Of course MS doesn't care about its customers this is the United States.
This country was founded on the idea of "It's every man for him self." And
"if you have a friend that is tried and true you had better screw him before
he screws you."

Ross  :-)