[chadfree] Re: Asus MoBo's

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:51:51 -0700

Hi JR,
We are glad to be able to help.

If i may make a strange suggestio:>)
When you find something that is a good link that we suggest try to leave a
line or to describing the link so that readers who mised the start of the
conversation will be able to easily follow up.

"Tom's Hardware Guide" covers all kinds of computer parts and topics.
http://www6.tomshardware.com/

Mike the mod

On 23/05/2004 at 8:10 AM James Rancourt wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thank you Ren=E9, Tom and Mike for the great feedback. It reassures my
original choice and belief in the quality and performance of Asus.

And Mike, I bookmarked "Tom's Hardware Guide"  which I found to be a very
comprehensive and facinating site. It is most interesting that I had not
run across it, in some way, shape, or manner, before now. Thank you very
much for providing the link.

Best Regards,  JR

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx