[chadfree] Re: Asus MoBo's

  • From: James Rancourt <jrr147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

HI Folks,

>From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>

If I may make a strange suggestion :>)
When you find something that is a good link that we suggest try to
leave a line or to describing the link so that readers who missed the
start of the conversation will be able to easily follow up.

"Tom's Hardware Guide" covers all kinds of computer parts and topics.
http://www6.tomshardware.com/ <

Not a strange but very good suggestion Mike. Thank you. :^ )

My only defence is that I have my Yahoo email set to include the original
message in the body of the reply and as usual Yahooey has a mind of it's own.

>From: William Warren <hescominsoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here are several other sites to look at as well:
www.hardocp.com
www.anandtech.com
www.techreport.com
www.sharkyextreme.com
www.aceshardware.com  (highly techy)<

Thank you for the additional sites William. I will be checking them out. :^ )

Best Regards, JR

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx