[chadfree] Re: Asus MoBo's

  • From: James Rancourt <jrr147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Thank you René, Tom and Mike for the great feedback. It reassures my original
choice and belief in the quality and performance of Asus.

And Mike, I bookmarked "Tom's Hardware Guide"  which I found to be a very
comprehensive and facinating site. It is most interesting that I had not run
across it, in some way, shape, or manner, before now. Thank you very much for
providing the link.

Best Regards,  JR

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx