[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: CFM Steering Committee meeting tonig...

  • From: Sandra Younger <sandrayounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:55:06 -0700

Nothing against the "old folks," but the main reason to create a memorial
of any kind is to leave a message for future generations about events they
weren't even around for. Including the kids couldn't be more important.
Sandra

*Strategic Story Solutions <http://www.strategicstorysolutions.com>*
*
*
*"Helping entrepreneurs make a difference by unlocking **the power of their
own stories."*