[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: CFM Steering Committee meeting tonig...

  • From: ScoopMcMillen@xxxxxxx
  • To: cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:31:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bob,

I don't get to talk much because I'm so busy writing but as long as I've
got your ear now I will say that I hope us old folks get to help make the
mosiac wall or walk way too ... the kids get to do all the fun stuff and they
weren't even around during the Cedar Fire.

    Artist, Jackie Hanson guided the middle school students on making the
clay fish for the River Park walk way and various people helped glue the
pieces down and grout.
 James Hubbel let us old folks join him on working on the mosiac at the
Crest Ridge Open Space Preserve, it was very exciting to work with a famous
artist like him and he was very patient.     Betty