[cdvdburn] Re: DVD-RAM support and more

  • From: "lists (ww)" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:04:06 +1300

On 11 Dec, Richard Partridge <rkp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <4f4d1d0eeelists@xxxxxxxx>,
>    lists (ww) <lists@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >   LiteOn LH-20A1H 20x DVD writer $NZ45+gst (GBP17)
> I have one of these, and it seems to work fine with CDVDBurn 2.02b.

You have v2.02b when the CDVDBurn I bought this month is v2.01
(2005-06-12). How could this be!

I ask because I decided to buy the LiteOn LH-20A1H as you have and
CDVDBurn v2.01 freezes and fails every time I try to write to DVD-RW.
Plus it fails to read DVD-RAM discs created on a DVD player.

Help!

Brian

--
Auckland NEW ZEALAND