[ccalac_ecw_users] Re: 2 questions

  • From: Cesar Barba <cbarba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ccalac_ecw_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ccalac_ecw_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 22:14:34 +0000

Hi Katie,

A)     Our phlebotomist tracks down results that were never resulted

B)      Our referral coordinators track down our imaging results when we order
them

C)      We haven't started using P2P, mostly because no hospital will partner
with us on it (please check with my PCMH coordinator Doan and she can let you
know how we overcame these issues (or failed), I have cc'ed her)

Cesar L. Barba, MD
Chief Medical Information Officer
Staff Physician
UmmaClinic.org | Healthcare for all, inspired by Islam

UMMA Community Clinic | Clinical
711 W Florence Ave. Los Angeles CA 90044
P: 323.541.1369 F: 323.789.5616
cbarba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image001.png@01CF743E.3512E9A0]

Check UMMA in Social Media:
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/UMMA-Community-Clinic/155816815511>
   [twitter] <https://twitter.com/UMMAclinic>       [linkedin_icon.jpg]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1253011>       [YouTube-hp-30x30-str.jpg]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUMMAClinic>     [logo-exchange-gold_128x94.gif]
<http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/95-4666712/university-muslim-medical-association.aspx>

***"This electronic message transmission contains information from the UMMA
Community Clinic that may be confidential or privileged.  The information in
this electronic message is only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or other use of the contents of  this electronic message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please notify us immediately either by telephone at (323)406-5800 or by
electronic mail to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx***<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx***>