<CT> is there

  • From: ivanva@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ivan Vavrecka)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:21:55 -0500 (EST)

a possibility to get Calmira working with Hercules or CGA monitors ?

We have here no problem to get enough 386 with 4Mb RAM, but we are quite
short with VGA monitors.

Our PC recycling project is growing and we are very fond of Calmira.

Any hint ?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Best wishes to all.

Ivan Vavrecka
Buenos Aires
Argentina

helping to get a broad envinronment for a lot of PC users, with any
"oldie"

some refences at:

http://www.lacomunidad.f2s.com/

>Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!
>
>    Everytime I attempted to install Calmira on my laptop, it never worked,
I had to install it on my PC and then copy it to disk ... Thanks to Trevor
for that download site I now can install it on my laptop!

>   Calmira ran as a program only if progman.exe was my shell, what caused
the user.exe error was when Calmira was my shell program ...

>    What solved the whole problem was using the Win /3 command (Which I
have never heard of), I can't run Emm386.exe because I only have 2 meg RAM.
Calmira as my shell program loaded with the Win /3 command works wonderful!
thanks Glenn!

>    Thanks to everyone who helped me!  Everyone has been great!
>
>    I plan on using getting 2 more MEGS of Ram, a larger HD, an internal
modem, and a math co-processor for my laptop next ...