<CT> Re: calmira xp?

  • From: "PC Freak" <pcfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:55:39 -0700

> hi,

> have a look on this website:
> http://www.abzone.tk
>
> they say they have made calmira xp.

Yeah, he has a customized version of Calmira that he has made to look
similar to Win XP. It's got similar icons, color scheme, etc.. I've never
tried it myself, so I don't know exactly what it's like. It looks similar to
what I did to my Calmira installation, where I replaced most icons (start
menu, desktop) with high-color XP icons, along with a new color scheme and
XP-style Min/Max/Close/Scroll buttons. (Those buttons were created by José
López, and are available for download from my website,
www.pcfwebzone.vze.com) If you want to take a look, there are also
screenshots of this desktop setup on my site.

> p.s. pcfreak's site has been leeched by me

???

-PC Freak