<CT> Re: Progress on 3.11

  • From: "C. A. Case" <case@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:45:45 -0700

  I like the new task manager and the browser configs as well as the
buttons at the top.  They really give the appearance of a 95 or better
enviroment.  Is there currently an overlay that can incorporate these
buttons right now?

My only other question is: Is this new release going to be free like the
other releases?