<CT> Re: Progress on 3.11

  • From: "C. A. Case" <case@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:06:06 -0700

I was refering to the maximize and minimize and close buttons..  I tried
using a program called "mask" but it was incompatable with Calmira.  I
tried the patch driver, but it was unable to reproduce the same effects.
My driver would not allow the patch to be written to it.  Is there another
source that I can incorporate to produce the buttons described above?