<CT> Re: Ouch!

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:51:18 +0100

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> Calmira attempts to open the submenu with the control panel items (i.e.
> the arrow disappears) - and then, the system just freezes and I have to
> terminate Calmira with Ctrl-Alt-Del. Did you change the start menu
> drawing code?

I have experienced the same thing occasionally, when Calmira is about to
fraw a selected icon on the start menu, especially with many Delphi
programs running. I blamed it on BrushCopy, so I changed the
transparency argorithm. It is weird that it only happens in the Control
Panel menu... Try rebuilding the start menu completely, then try again.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter