<CT> Re: Ouch!

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:20:29 +0100

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> > Already reported, and fixed! Download Beta 2.
>
> Tried beta 1a, and it works fine.

Oops, That's what I meant, beta 1a :)

> The format of the popup over the clock
> in the tray has changed though.

Yes, I thought it is more readable instead of on looong line...

> Another crash :( :

...(snif)

> Calmira crashed repeatably when opening the control panel (Settings >>
> Control Panel subfolder) when Netscape Messenger was running and a mail
> composing window (text editor) was in the foreground. I knew Calmira and
> Netscape Composer don't like each other too much, but this crash seems
> to be new.

To be honest, I never tested Calmira with Communicator. Is this crash
repeatable? I'll try if I can reproduce it. Anyway, what does the popup
say when it crashes?

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter