<CT> Logging on as a different user

  • From: "C. A. Case" <case@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:33:10 -0600

I have noticed that  there is no longer an option to log on as a different
user under the shut down screen.  The only way to achieve this is to
re-boot windows and then select the user I want.

Also under the profiles, individual calmira.ini settings seem to corupted
and I get 10 or so shortcuts icons for accessing the c-drive all stacked on
top of one another.  Luckily I backed up the profiles before installing the
new calmira.exe.    Just a little inconvienient, but works just the same.

I do have a positive note.  I like the new  calmira functions.  You did a
great job writing this program.  Keep up the good work.