<CT> Re: Is anybody still there?

  • From: sgrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:24:04 +0200 (CEST)

Stuart Pinel schrieb:
> This is certainly the biggest gap between messages I can
> ever remember!
> Just to ask, I have recently aquired a B&W laptop as a
> fun project to do up.  Calmira blacks out certain lines
> in B&W modes.  It is quite liveable with, but does anyone
> have any advice?

You mean B&W as in 1 bit monochrome? That's most likely
absolutely untested. It may be helpful to put up a screenshot
somewhere so people can see what you mean.

<totally_OT>
As to myself, I currently don't have any 3.1 machines up and
running, just one single desktop (imagine that, me and just
ONE computer! ;) and occasionally the newer notebook.
The other computers are busy executing 'gather(dust);'. I
have not felt any incentive to use any of them yet since the
move. More interested in radio related stuff currently, I'm
radio-active so to say ;). I played with DRM demodulation
recently, rather scary to see a once high-end PIII-500E
break into sweat (and I mean >90% load)... Recent
hardware updates are restricted to my hi-fi stuff (nice FM
tuner, somewhat better CD player, still need a good FM
antenna). </totally_OT>

Stephan
--
Home: http://stephan.win31.de/