<CT> Re: Help

  • From: Trevor Broughton <trevorbroughton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Feb 2002 05:55:15 -0800

Jeffrey St.Pierre,

i have a great little setup program for installing calmira and it automatically
put the *.ini key in.

just delete the calmira folder you made and chage back the registry key if you
haven't already then install it you can download this file from:

http:\\canucount24.topcities.com\calmira.exe

just run it.
any probs just e-mail me:
trevorbroughton@xxxxxxxxxxx
i read my mail atleast once most days

trevor broughton

ps hope this helps

On Thu, 21 February 2002, "Jeffrey St.Pierre" wrote:

> Hello everyone!  I just recently got my dream lap top running Win 3.1 ... its
> a 486 at 20Mhz!  And i just descovered Calmira II, but, i cannot get it to
> run.  Im having problems when i place it in my System.ini file with a program
> named User.exe, can anyone help?
>
> Jeff
>
> --

---