<CT> Re: Another DOS Application Launcher/Shell

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:45:14 -0600

Perhaps, Benjamin, I was not as clear as I thought ....  My main purpose
in posting was to see if anyone out there knew how to get this program
registered--the Hildenbrands seem to have fallen off the face of the
earth.  Registration = no more nag screens.  (Either that or - dare I say
it? - a hack to rid myself of the nags.)  <gasp> <gasp>

Secondarily, I was offering the program as a suggestion to any who were
looking for a good DOS GUI to complement what Calmira does for Windows.

Regards,
Norm
--
  "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
                 -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --