<CT> Fonts in Calmira

  • From: "C. A. Case" <case@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:09:49 -0600

Is there any way of changing  the fonts used in the startup menu, the task
bar or the icon captions on desk top?  Also, I have tried changing the
system sounds in the calmira.ini and they still do not play whenever an
event takes place.  The regular windows sounds out side of calmira  do
function properly, but the additional sounds I would like to use such as
the click, minimize and maximize sounds do not work.  Any ideas or
suggestions?  Thanks.