<CT> Calmira small icons

  • From: Tim Klassen <uc722@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem with Calmira's small icons.  In "large icon view" the
icons are drawn correctly, but in list view and small icon view, although
the majority of icons are correct, it seems that the default icons insist
on being drawn large (and they're all recycle bins).  I've changed all the
icons to the Calmira default setting but this didn't help.

One other question:  Before installing the upgrade, I had "My Computer" on
the desktop hidden, but now I can't figure out how to hid it again.  I
thought that you just had to leave the description field blank.

BTW Erwin, well done again!  Calmira keeps getting better and it's
already the best!!

        - Tim