<CT> Re: Calmira small icons

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:56:22 +0200

Tim Klassen wrote:

> I have a problem with Calmira's small icons.  In "large icon view" the
> icons are drawn correctly, but in list view and small icon view, it seems
> that the default icons insist on being drawn large. [...]

What happens if you disable the entire [Icons] section in Calmira.ini?

> One other question:  Before installing the upgrade, I had "My Computer" on
> the desktop hidden, but now I can't figure out how to hid it again.  I
> thought that you just had to leave the description field blank.

Oops... My mistake! I noticed the Computer window having it's Visible
flag set to false. I didn't know why, so I changed it. But now I know
why! I'll fix that in 3.2.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter