[calibrebooks] Re: hi

  • From: RACHEL & DAMIEN <damiens.honey74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:31:03 +0100

i dont go for rereding books usually but i have red one book a couple of times
because i feel it was one book you could actually reread and it is good every
time. it is earth’s children series by jean m oel. i think that is how yu
spell her name anyway.

On 7 Jun 2015, at 21:19, Elizabeth Lovick <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Peter,

There are some books I re-read time and time again. I get different things
from them at different times. The first time through you are reading the
story; later you read the language and get the subtleties. It only goes for
well written books, though!

Liz

I don't think I have ever re-read a book.

--
Elizabeth Lovick, Orkney, UK
http://northernlace.wordpress.com/

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx