[calibrebooks] New members and moderation

  • From: "Elizabeth Lovick" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:45:44 +0100

Hi all,

It is lovely having new members and people posting for the first time.

When you post for the first time, Andrew or I have to OK the post, which
means it may not show up immediately. In addition, occasionally we have to
do this 2 or 3 times before the system cottons on!

We work it this way to stop spam getting through to the list, so I hope you
will bear with me, and be patient.

Thanks.

Liz

--