[cad-linux] possible to fill in closed splines?

  • From: "Adam Monsen" <haircut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:50:21 -0800

Hi all, my name is Adam, and I'm new to the list.
I use QCad version 2.0.5.0 [Community Edition] running on Fedora Core 6. I'm
a weekend drafter at best.

I'm unable to use the "Hatches / Solid Fills" tool to fill in the area
surrounded by a closed spline. I'm able to fill in other closed contours
made up of lines, arcs, circles, etc., but not splines. Should I be able to
do this? I'm curious if this is a limitation of QCad or if I'm just trying
to do something that doesn't make sense.

--
Adam Monsen