[cad-linux] Re: Bricscad Linux native

  • From: Rubén Gómez Antolí <lobo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:00:09 +0100

Hi all,

Thomas Besser escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I tried several times the bricscad linux demo version with wine without
> success on my debian box.

How you try? In my debian sid, when I tried it some time ago, it runs
after convert .rpm to .deb with alien and dpkg-it.

No sucess when I tried from .tar.gz.

[...]

> For the first time I read now, that a native linux version is planned. From
> where do you have this information? Is there an announcement from bricscad? I
> found nothing on googling.

I can read something about it, but I don't remember where, perhaps in
some spanish linux news webs.

> Regards
> Thomas

I hope this helps you.

Regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.