[cad-linux] Re: possible to fill in closed splines?

  • From: "Adam Monsen" <haircut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:29:14 -0800

Please see reply from Norman Masters on the QCad users mailing list:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cad.qcad.user/577
Apparently what I asked about in my OP will work in QCad 2.1.x, so all I
have to do is cough up a few bucks or wait a few months for the source. So
far QCad has been absolutely awesome.

I'm not sure if the other operations you mention will work in 2.1.x.

--
Adam Monsen