[cad-linux] Re: modeling kernel

  • From: "Thomas Schmidt" <thomas.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:46:49 +0100

sounds good :-)
The dimensioning is a mixture of all. Neither Hoops nor OC has something
usable build-in for good dimensioning.
The basic algorithm is home brewed. Basic algorithm means to calculate
the dim extension lines, the dim line, the arrow locations and the text
positions. Basic OC classes
are used for this computation, this includes vectors, points, coordinate
systems, algorithms
for intersection and projection. Once all lines, texts and arrows are
computed, Hoops is used to draw them.