[cad-linux] Re: modeling kernel

  • From: Roland Krause <rokrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Thomas,
thanks for the information. I guess I should first have close look at
your project before anything else. I will follow your advice and have a
closer look at OpenCascade.

I do know Hoops fairly well, I have written an OpenGL based Hoops alike
toolkit at work. It implements about 50-60% of Hoops functionality.
Hoops being non-free is not really my thing and for anything with even
a commercial perspective it is out of the question.

Again, thanks for your thorough advice. I appreciate it.

Roland

http://shopping.yahoo.com