[cad-linux] Re: Wine intellicad

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

speed has varied alot over the years.  stripped builds
seem to be faster but if you need help you are SOL
with out the debug info.  the current daily seems
farely fast.  i've never ran it on windows so i lack a
native comparison.

--- Brian Johnson <bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was recently able to get Icad 2000 working with
> the default wine install
> from Red Hat 7.3 - no problems
>
> Seems very slow to run though - haven't played with
> it much

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://autos.yahoo.com