[cad-linux] Open Cascade - draw harness (tcl/tk) help prog

  • From: Bob Mitchel <bobemitc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.

For those of you who use Open Cascade's Draw Harness
(integrated with tcl/tk), there's a utility on my web
site which may be helpful to you.  It's a tcl program
which has some help features.

Just like the help command, it provides a list of
commands. However, with this prog you can double-click
on a command, and a window will pop up showing the
syntax, the file the command is defined in (C
functions only, not tcl procs), and the code for that
command.  There are other features, but none of them
are complete yet - just the help.  I thought the help
stuff might be useful, so I posted it.

Let me know what you think.

url: <a
href="http://www.angelfire.com/linux/bemtc/opencascade/DrawExt.html"www.angelfire.com/linux/bemtc/opencascade/DrawExt.html</a>