[cad-linux] Re: Kernel Cousin Wine #128 For 7/10/2002

  • From: "Tomas" <tomas2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:20:08 +0300

> I set it up with winesetuptk
> when i do my apt-get install, it tells me that winesetuptk is already the
> newist version, but when i try to run it it says
>
> galveston:/home/pfrostie# winesetuptk
> bash: winesetuptk: command not found

The command is winesetup, even if the package name is
winesetuptk, maybe a bit confusing, but that's the way
it is.
When searching for a command like this, i always write
only the beginning of the command, and then hit <tab>
two times, in this case: wine<tab><tab>.
That gives a list of all commands that begins with wine.
Winesetuptk is a great tool for creating the first wine
install and config file, one can then edited the config
file by hand for the "fine tuning".
AutoCAD LT 97 did run with the config that winesetup
created, "out of the box", if i chosed to use my real
windows installation, but not if i created a fake one.

Tomas