[cad-linux] Re: Kernel Cousin Wine #128 For 7/10/2002

  • From: "Brian Johnson" <bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:59:46 -0400

Anyone able to get a daily build rpm?

I couldn't get the download web sites to respond

Anyone know if the wine-hq rpms will cooperate with codeweavers-wine rpm?
Can I rpm -Uvh or do I need to uninstall, and reinstall

stry.patch.dif
and apply it to source
              code. If don't know how, mail me :)

3.Just setup autocad and run it, all things I've
tested runs perfectly, rendering and external apps
too.

4.Only thing I found not working is Help, I guess must
update winhelp in wine.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://sbc.yahoo.com