[cad-linux] Re: BRL-Cad

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:59:14 -0400

ok, just finished at the brl site.
under documents/installation there is a pdf and page 15-17 seems to cover the
decrypt.  seems there are two different versions of the crypt command out
there and one one of them works.  it explains how to tell the difference.  it
also says that the enigma libs have the same functionallity and can be used.

any way double check the pdf for the details and fine print.
http://ftp.arl.mil/brlcad/VolumeI-Overview.pdf

hope that helps

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux