[cad-linux] Re: BRL-Cad

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

i tried out 4.2 many years ago.  it was fun to play
with but at the time there was no 2d editor for
detailing/dimensioning parts.  i'm not sure if this
has changed or not.  they are on 5.x or 6.0 now i
think.  ask them if one has been added.  brl-cad was
originally intended for suvivablity studies.  neat
stuff but not what most people are looking for.

--- Ernie Schroder <schroder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>       A few times I've come across an application called
> BRL-Cad. It appears to be
> a development of or for the US Army. Has anyone
> tried it? Is it useful for
> mechanical design?
> --
> Regards, Ernie
> 100% Microsoft and Intel free

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://autos.yahoo.com