[cad-linux] Re: BRL-Cad

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:31:48 -0400

i used to brag that i could sit down and have any cad app run circles in no
time.  then i was introduced to Catia.  i was humbled.
we have one guy that was a acad driver previously,
he calls it Come And Take It Away.

in BRL4.4 the menu was on the left side and was see thru.
it took gitting used to but it worked.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux